Never underestimate an old man with a Tennis Racket shirt

 Chaoimh Ní Susan Yes I know he said something like this long ago. He did express an opinion and it is one sentence out of a three hours show. He also said that everybody should make up their own minds and I am not a doctor so do not listen to me for medical advise. The problem for many with Joe Rogan is that he is bigger than the MSM put together.. MSM do all they can to take him down because they want the exclusive right to control the narrative. Typical example was when Rogan got Covid. He got a coctail of medication from his doctor and it included Ivermectin. 

Buy it here: Never underestimate an old man with a Tennis Racket shirt
Never underestimate an old man with a Tennis Racket s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt