Probably made love or war in your country shirt

 Yep, agree that if you’re irresponsible with your cycling habits, ie no lights etc, if caught, you should be punished. No law Re helmets in the UK, therefore a personal choice. I choose to wear one, I’m undecided where I stand with helmets being mandatory. I’ve used on occasion a Beryl Bike, local ‘Hire as you ride service’ a spur of the moment decision and therefore didn’t have a helmet. However used cycle route lanes for as much of the journey as practical.

Buy it here: Probably made love or war in your country shirt
Probably made love or war in your country s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt