You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Its patheticDarren Stansfield he was specifically not allowed to play because he was black, and you cry about insults and call someone a gobshite, you snowflakes are hilariousI'm all for the Black Lives Matter movement, but I'm tired of all the talk of the past. We need to be talking about the present and future. why do doctors ask you for your medical history when you are sick? Sense gotta work! Dave Parton, so you think We have looked enough of the history? You think 2 weeks of protests were enough to bring attention to the 400 years of slavery? You think that brought attention to the thousands of black men killed in the hands of Police? You think that we brought enough attention to the systematic racism in the core of the Government, in the core of corporations? Or are all those minor cases? I think you're missing the point. I'm not saying stop looking at history.

Buy it here:  You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt
HomePage:  Kuteshirt 2020 Hot Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt