My Cardinal Romance bird shirt

 Niall Charles the sheeple were fed lies and empty promises and didn’t have the intelligence to see through it. Where are they now? Defending BoZo’s “innocence” in all of this? Telling everyone he’s a jolly good chap despite his lack of understanding of what a party is? Kate Targett-Wilson all parties are the same, I don't trust a single one of them. Non of them have any idea how many people live day to day, working paying bills and raising a family. They are all out of touch with how us normal people live, the whole lot of them. Gonzo David Snowdon they are, all rich snobs with their noses in the troff. I have no time or respect for any of them .you know when a politician is lieing , its no sooner they open their mouths. 

Buy it here: My Cardinal Romance bird shirt
My Cardinal Romance bird s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt