Marvel Studios Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan Embiggen shirt

 Tell the story in a misleading or dishonest way? Or do as they did, provide all the information in a clear and concise manner so that the readership can be better informed? I think Indians in India ( not the ones that are living abroad) are immune to any viruses or mutations - eating hot food, consuming turmeric and spices on daily basis is making them less affected if not immortal. A lot of people are getting it but the number of deaths is far too low as compared to USA, UK and Brazil. Oh no, we’re all going to become mutants! We’re all doom! If the first Covid strain doesn’t get you each subsequent mutation will just get more potent until ... boom! The more I look at the news on the BBC the more anxious I get! What am I going to do? The only safe and logical result is to ... stop watching and listening to the news! 

Buy it here: Marvel Studios Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan Embiggen shirt
Marvel Studios Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan Embiggen s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt