I’m a Vessel willing to be used by God shirt

 So for the people saying they don't catch it severely, no children have died.... Just stop and read actual figures and facts before you comment! They do get it, they can get it severely, many have died or developed serious post covid complications, and they definitely spread it. These are all the reasons they are looking to vaccinate them too, just like they do polio, flu, mmr and everything else! If you don't want your child to be vaccinated or take part in trials then fair enough, but make your decision on actual facts about covid and the vaccination and not the rubbish, uninformed ignorance you read on here! More asininity. This is what happens when people don't even study what the heck is in the commie cocktail (covid19) and how children can't get it, and why those with healthy immune systems do the more poor and those with immature systems do well. it's just unreal. Bill Gates, my friends. 

Buy it here: I’m a Vessel willing to be used by God shirt
I'm a Vessel willing to be used by God s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt