Never underestimate an old man who loves gardening and was born in October shirt

 We had many mental consequences becouse of these destabilising changes, Wilma Caraffini Not saying Italy's handling of covid is perfect...far from it and I am fully aware of the economic consequences of lockdown. I was just citing my own experience as a teacher in a school which is taking all precautions possible to stay open. So far, so good and fingers crossed we can remain open. I do think the UK needs to mandate mask wearing in schools and outside as well. Simon Watts oh for goodness sake do you teach or have contact with kids? I can assure you that it would take far more than a mask to mute kids! They are much stronger than you give them credit for and will make themselves heard, mask or no mask. Online learning mutes kids, literally. Wearing masks so we can be together in class and stay safe is far more preferable and closer to ‘normality’ in these times that are strange and stressful for us all. 

Buy it here: Never underestimate an old man who loves gardening and was born in October shirt

Never underestimate an old man who loves gardening and was born in October s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt