Trump has proven that a businessman can run this country better than politicians ever could shirt

  This post had been up for 6 minutes when I read the article and the comments. I can't believe how many people are jumping to all sorts of conclusions about the circumstances, the breed, the parents and the dog. Nothing has been confirmed other than a little girl tragically losing her life. Sad the child died due to the parents negligence. So quick to blame the dog. They are animals and behave as nature intend them too. They should not be killed because people shirk their responsibilities. Parents are wholly responsible here. This terrifies me. I had a Jack Russell attack my little boys face. It was a huge lesson learned thankfully no serious injurys just glues and no scars. We do now have an American bulldog and a pug. Brought up from pups. Even bottle fed my pug. However Im still over cautious with them especially my AB because of his pure power even though he is a big gentle giant it's not worth the risk. 

Buy it here: Trump has proven that a businessman can run this country better than politicians ever could shirt

Trump has proven that a businessman can run this country better than politicians ever could s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt