I will paint a house with A Q Tip before I worry about why you aren’t speaking to me shirt

  Please do your research, as the verified information is available online, especially on government sites. Just make sure to check the date of publishing (2020/21). Most of you here pretends as human right defender. We know you very well. We very well know who the West is. You bloody handed! You want to pretend clean and sit here to blame Putin. You killed millions in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. It is incredible to see you all have a brassneck to belame Putin. Putin saved Syria, rebuilding Lybia and Iraq. You are conspiring Russia because you learned in Syria as the only force to stop your evil move is Putin. The reason for this war are personal fantazies and fears of one person - putin. Looks like he wants to rule until the end of his life, believes that Ukrainians should welcome his troops as liberators, fears NATO and revolution in Russia. 

Buy it here: I will paint a house with A Q Tip before I worry about why you aren’t speaking to me shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt