I love my Latina Girlfriend shirt

 So out of his depth that he claims his country is ready, and will win, then 2 days later is arming civilians, forcibly conscripting all 18 to 60 year old men, and pleading for help from outsiders. The most human act that Zelensky could do now is either to abandon his desire for NATO membership or to honorly surrender himself to prevent further destruction of his country and to save the lives of his countrymen who would be fighting for a winless battle! This will bring him honor next to heroism, not cowardice rather bravery risking his life and honor to serve his country and people! The most humane act that Putin could do now is either to abandon his desire to take over a neighboring peaceful country or surrender himself to prevent further destruction of his country and to save the lives of his countrymen who are currently fighting a war that they cannot win. There. Fixed it for you. Ben Mariano if Zelensky surrenders himself it won't protect his country or his people. 

Buy it here: I love my Latina Girlfriend shirt

I love my Latina Girlfriend s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt