Dog and Weed Make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt

 I'm just saying that this will unfold and drag the rest of the superpowers in. I never said the Russian invasion was unjustified, I never said ukraine had the right to be shelling rebels of the state, what I said was this is gonna affect us all in a bad way and I stand by that opinion. I hope its a wrong opinion but I don't think it is. as for comparing putin to Hitler? similar circumstance ... invasion to secure themselves militarily... same concept. soon snowballed. I'm watching this closely and praying I'm wrong. Jade Sapseid my friend I have one simple question so depending on the country: if it is Russia then it is definitely an invasion examples Georgia, Ukraine; But if it is the USA it is a liberation - for examples - Iraq, Syria, Libya, Panama, Cuba, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia so If one super pow. 

Buy it here: Dog and Weed Make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
Dog and Weed Make me happy humans make my head hurt s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt