No one needs to be less white black or brown please just focus on being less dumb shirt

 Can I remind you that there were approximately 1.28 million adults admitted to hospital in England due to an illness caused by smoking. So please don’t tell me smoking is not a strain on the hospitals. That’s in 1 country, in 1 year. I agree smoking is a horrendous habit. Think of it though. You can no longer smoke on airplanes, and most restaurants, and at hospitals, in most stores. When I was growing up everybody smoked, everywhere! If someone is smoking around me and I don’t like it I can just leave. If someone gives me Covid that I don’t even know, or maybe I do, my choices are gone. I might be very sick or I might die or might pass it on to my loved ones!Yes, smoking causes a lot of problems but at least they are out in the open and known! 

Buy it here: No one needs to be less white black or brown please just focus on being less dumb shirtNo one needs to be less white black or brown please just focus on being less dumb s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt