My mind says gym but my heart says Tacos shirt

 They actually do not have a government because Europe promise to Kurds a nation-state a hundred years ago and they kept on finding reasons to break the promise... They have been British allies for almost a century in any War fought in the Middle East from World War 1 and World War II and onward. They were promised a nation at exactly the same time that Jews were promised a nation in the British Mandate of Palestine.. This doesn't mean I have any opposition to Israel, but the promises made to the Kurds have never been kept, and there are 30 million of them all in the same area that's been split up between Turkey, Iran, Syria and Iraq...Iraq itself is pretty much an artificial country that resulted from the British not keeping their promises with regard to an independent Saudi Arabia. 

Buy it here: My mind says gym but my heart says Tacos shirt

My mind says gym but my heart says Tacos s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt