Give me Fuel give me fire give me nino niederreiter shirt

   Bully boy tactics once again from the EU dictatorship. The big lie in action now I just wonder how many would vote for it now? The destruction of our once great country now the bitter truth is known to that voting majority. Blaming the pandemic for much when it was always going to happen after Brexit. Now with dwindling power as we are no longer a part of a free world market the EU we will sink into oblivion. Just to add insult to injury is a gvt making the poor poorer with rising prices, lack of skilled workers in certain sectors and fuel prices rising. Its actually a result of France not sticking to the E.U rules. 240 licences were not issued for French vessels because they could not prove that they previously fished the 6 to 12 mile area off the UK coast. If they did previously catch in our waters then this should be in their log book as is required by E.U law. 

Buy it here: Give me Fuel give me fire give me nino niederreiter shirt

Give me Fuel give me fire give me nino niederreiter s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt