I am Useless and Gay shirt

 Host Max Cleland is an American war hero, a son of a World War II veteran and a champion of the human spirit. He is a veteran who lost both legs and his right arm in a grenade blast in Vietnam. He understands firsthand the emotional wounds of war and has become a powerful force in garnering support for U.S. war veterans and their stories. In “More Than Love Stories” veterans from all wars share their detailed first-person accounts of terrifying encounters, funny mix-ups and heartrending disappointments. The program recounts stories of the selfless love for comrades in the field, shares memories of loved ones waiting at home and provides examples of the love for country when one answers the call to service. Veterans from World War I through the current conflict and the civilians who supported them are coming forward to record their personal stories for a growing archives in the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress. 

Buy it here: I am Useless and Gay shirt
HomePage: 2021 Kuteshirt Store

I am Useless and Gay s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt