Kurwa original shirt

 “Some time after my mother’s death, my father and I decided to endow a memorial in her honor and, owing to the history I have described, the Library of Congress was suggested as a possible recipient of this memoriam.” The 2008 Bobbitt National Poetry Prize was split between Charles Wright for lifetime achievement and Bob Hicok for his collection “This Clumsy Living” (2007, University of Pittsburgh Press). Additional past winners include W.S. Merwin, who won in 2006 for “Present Company” (Copper Canyon Press); B.H. Fairchild in 2004 for “Early Occult Memory Systems of the Lower Midwest (W.W. Norton); and Alice Fulton in 2002 for “Felt” (W.W. Norton). 

Buy it here: Kurwa original shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt King Store




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt