My spirit animal is a grumpy Bat who slaps annoying people shirt

 Among those notables, Elizabeth McCracken is the author of books including “An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination,” “Here’s Your Hat, What’s Your Hurry” and “Niagara Falls All Over Again.” The Boston native holds the James Michener Chair in Fiction at the University of Texas at Austin. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writer’s Workshop and both she and her husband, novelist Edward Carey, served on the workshop’s faculty. Her latest book, a short-story collection, is titled “Thunderstruck and Other Stories.”

Buy it here: My spirit animal is a grumpy Bat who slaps annoying people shirt
Homepage: 2020 Kuteshirt Trending Store



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt