If you can’t respect truckers on the roads stay the hell out of my way so I can shirt

  Herrera also will play a selection from the Library’s Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape to celebrate its launch. The reading is free and open to the public. No tickets are required, but seating is limited. Herrera will headline an event at the National Portrait Gallery on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016, at 2 p.m. in the Nan Tucker McEvoy Auditorium to honor “One Life: Dolores Huerta.” Herrera, alongside Diana Garcia and Arlene Biala, will read poetry responding to the exhibit as a way to highlight Huerta, a leader in the United Farm Workers movement and lifelong champion of workers’ rights.

Buy it here: If you can’t respect truckers on the roads stay the hell out of my way so I can shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt