Trump-Er-Y definition shirt

 Actually, he’s ready to sign it. Nancy wants voting rights for illegal aliens, among other insane demands, before she will sign. Try to tell the truth. If you know the truth. I’ll see your Good Lord and raise you one Holy Jesus. “I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump THIS! Best comment all day. Clearly, she did I'm very very grateful that I was blessed with superior intelligence (IQ of 140) and the work ethic I needed to work my way through school and get a college education, so I didn't end up a gullible, brainwashed right-wing sheep who can't think for themselves, so they reflexively regurgitate the avalanche of toxic belligerent filthy lies that their handlers at Fox have trained them to bellow 10,000 times a day.Someone, PLEASE explain how this is REMOTELY an example of "not taking responsibility for their own actions"?

Buy it here: Trump-Er-Y definition shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Best Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt