Skull Halloween is a state of mind shirt

  

 99% survival rate I’ll take my chances This virus is like a game of chess. She makes a move we make a move she sees us after her she makes another move mutates, changes and moves again and we move. This game can end in a checkmate if the man will stop thinking like a man and start thinking like a woman because this virus is a female. I'll be voting Trump and Republican straight down the ballot. Democrats can't even manage their own cities or people, sure as hell ain't handing them the country. Richard Iacono and Trump can’t even manage the country he was somehow elected to lead. The country is way bigger than the cities. Trump failed us big I am in a democratic state and we are doing well. Our governor took charge during the pandemic and made us all stronger during this pandemic. Unlike our president who said it was a hoax. 

Buy it here: Skull Halloween is a state of mind shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt