Nurse living on lysol face masks rubber gloves and a prayer shirt

 If he overrides the standards let him and his family and minions be the first to line up - I’ll want discredit the media discredit all government agencies preach himself as the answer whare have I heard this before. FDA tries to step in to rebuild public confidence in the vaccine. Trump once against undermines that confidence lol. This man told people to consume and inject bleach, it might be best to wait for a new president before trying the vaccine.Would be perfect if all of CDC and FDA and Bauchi resign so only his political puppets left to serve him.I wouldn't go within 10 feet of a vaccine that was pushed this way by the WH. He wants to control everything and yet he is so uninformed and such a POS. This ignorant man is trying to take over medical science! If the president of the country overrides the Any Institution for the welfare of citizens, then what's wrong with it? I don't know why some ppl want to spread hypocrisy before the election day. Say hello to Putin for me will ya!

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt