Wreck everyone and leave shirt

They didn't turn it in for 3 years and are trying to say it was because of the pandemic. like I said. It should have been revoked because they didn't file. But, it was not for the reasons that are implied. Gilbert M. Rodriguez how exactly did he help y'all? He refused aid to y'all twice oh wait. I remember he chucked a few paper towels at y'all talk about sleeping with the enemy! CNN gave you all the info you are now claiming the hid from you, Cletus I never said anything was hidden. Where did I state that? I said the tax-exempt status wasn't revoked for the reasons that were implied or insinuated. Can you help me understand what you are referring to? your statement paints a picture that CNN hid information and thus you claiming they painted a picture of something else see how that works? no, instated the headline was insinuating things that were not the facts, as to why it was revoked. I just want facts. As we all should.

Buy it here: Wreck everyone and leave shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Cool Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt