That’s what I do I drink I grill and I know things BBQ beer vintage shirt

 I would be sitting IN my home with my gun in case I NEEDED to protect myself or my family if I was frightened. These two are drama king and queen of the year. Ridiculous and frightening that they are gun owners- Absolutely. Owning firearms includes the responsibility to know how, when, and where it is acceptable to brandish or use them. 100% agree I’ve always thought anybody displaying a weapon becomes the first target to take. this is one subject I hope they do not speak on until getting trained up. Maybe they will wear those same outfits, pink polo shirt and striped shirt with mustard stains! Difficult to understand DNC/Biden no mention of rioting & looting or destruction of property & lives at the convention. Very disappointing. Seems telling.Will be surprised if the violence & chaos our nation has experienced is NOT mentioned at RNC. Hope so.Traci Kuhn if you ain’t indicted, you ain’t invited.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Never underestimate an old man with a Hockey Stick Vintage shirt

Born to drive tractors forced to go school shirt