And by ‘ K ‘ I mean fuck you shirt

Millions of votes in days. Go vote in person and people quit complaining about fraud.My dad is a postal he just laughs. Also, they have been told to not talk about the issueJoeBiden is right, Trump knows mail-in voting is safe and secure. His postmaster is throwing sand in the works of USPS removing mailboxes and sorting machines. Protect seniors, veterans, deployed military! This has already proven to be rigged lmao. Why are you sharing fake news? Maybe research a little about it first. If you could go to Walmart or protest you could go vote! Shut up CNN!I will vote in person, if I need to wait in line I will wait to wear a mask and social distancing. Once I am in it will take all of 5 seconds to vote straight Democrat and hit the vote button but didn’t y’all just post a few weeks ago about the postal worker who stole primary ballots? Safety first not politics no matter what it is voting by mail 100%no fraud. Absentee is fine.

Buy it here: And by ‘ K ‘ I mean fuck you shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Top Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt