Deadpool I’m sorry did I offend you shirt

 He didn't deserve to be dead. They could shoot somewhere else I don't understand how people feel happy about this. Do you know the police killed a white man in the USA only because he called them for help? They came and shot him? You wouldn't say a bad word about him because he is white. Karma will come for people like you I swear no past is not perfect but I would never fight with the cops I was taught respect and right from wrong who will die for our new sins. sister what blood of Jesus you talking about. Jesus came for white people not African they should go away with their Jesus look at them how happy they look when a dark skin person gets shot. For them, the police are always right. Leave their Jesus alone he is corrupted that jesusBarbara Pittman sort of back, side. Rayshad wasn't fit enough to flee and fully turn to point. It’s not a clean shot!

Buy it here: Deadpool I’m sorry did I offend you shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Hot Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt