Love of my life who loves Anthony Hopkins shirt

 It’s traumatizing for all who have been affected whilst the elite wondered If a gathering was appropriate or not. I thought those in Government were educated. people got locked in cells, fingerprinted and given criminal records for this behaviour at the exact same time. it's no good saying "the rules were too tough" - *you* set the rules, *you* obey them. Stop making out like Johnson and his cabinet were freedom-fighters rebelling against a controlling establishment: these were the most draconian laws in UK peacetime history and they imposed them on us. Regardless of how long he says he was there he had lots of people on his extended garden knowing they were drinking at his invitation and aware there were supposed to be no gatherings.

Buy it here: Love of my life who loves Anthony Hopkins shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt