I got tested for patience turns out I’m Negative shirt

 Johnson is attempting to hide behind, will only report to him, so he is effectively marking his own homework. I'm willing to bet he's already come up with a clever wheeze which he hopes will get him off the hook. how can it be a work thing if you're drinking or do you make important decisions whilst under the influence! Absolute contempt shown to the public, all the people who died alone, families separated and heartbroken. Boris needs to resign, however he has no conscience whatsoever. So angry and disgusted by this vile man. His smug reply that the MPs should wait for the outcome of the investigation led by one of his own smacked of arrogance and as if he knows that the findings will be in his favour like all other so called investigations into his activities. 

Buy it here: I got tested for patience turns out I’m Negative shirt
I got tested for patience turns out I'm Negative s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt