Sir Michael Gambon October 1940 September 2023 shirt

 Ps. Notice the opposition leader was caught as welln. So many are enamoured with his old school mannerisms and pompery that they seem to have forgotten that he’s responsible for leading the country. I am not a huge fan of the Royal family but even so I have so much respect for the Queen and honestly I’m appalled by the latest revelations. How is he going to face her during his next meeting? I can’t even imagine he will feel ashamed. I’ve no doubt she can see straight through him and has seen him as the buffoon he really is from the beginning. Perhaps they should also understand the word hypocrisy as we know reporters did the same thing and SIR BEER STARMER Labour leader Keir Starmer branded ‘hypocrite’ after being pictured drinking beer during lockdown. 

Buy it here: Sir Michael Gambon October 1940 September 2023 shirt
Sir Michael Gambon October 1940 September 2023 s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt