Strahd Von Zarovich is a punk ass Bitch shirt

 All this says to me is a) she might have been more cautious we’re there no restrictions (which make no sense since vaccinated get infected and transmit the virus) and b) the vaccines clearly did not stop transmission in this case. I don't understand humanity. Have we really come to this. No matter your beliefs someone has died and people laugh and call her stupid. She made decisions according to her knowledge and consciousness. If you know better be grateful for your awareness. At the end of the day, she's dead have some respect. If it was the other way around and immunised people started dying of the vaccine how would you feel if you were called stupid for having it? I think the problem is everyone is different.

Buy it here: Strahd Von Zarovich is a punk ass Bitch shirt
Strahd Von Zarovich is a punk ass Bitch s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt