Native American Turtle Every Child Matters shirt

 Personally I think they are rarely 'improved' by this but I am elderly and love what I am most familiar with. So - I am not interested in an 'Afro- futuristic' interpretation and I wouldn't pay to go and see it. I hope it's a success but I should not be labelled as 'racist' just because it's not for me! Why would anyone care what color they are. Shakespeare’s works have been adapted to many different interpretations (which might I add is the point of art). Did they get as equally upset by the American film, Romeo and Juliette, Staring Leonardo Decaprio, where a modern time setting interpreted what the play would have been like in a time of cars and guns? Personally I love seeing the classics adapted to and for a under represented culture that is deserving. 

Buy it here: Native American Turtle Every Child Matters shirt

Native American Turtle Every Child Matters s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt