Midsomer Murders 26th anniversary signatures thank you for the memories shirt

   There is plenty of evidence women being abused any every day life. Whether they are forced into prostitution or abused by partner for dressing a certain way of chatting to male friend/colleague. I'm desperate for us to separate those of us who are merely male from those of us who are *men*. MEN would NEVER suggest or even be any part of this horror show. This is so wrong on so many levels that it's difficult to pick a starting point for ranting about it. I feel grateful to have never known that such a thing *existed* before I saw this article, and depressed as hell to realize again that I live in a world that is this embarrassingly backward.

Buy it here: Midsomer Murders 26th anniversary signatures thank you for the memories shirt
Midsomer Murders 26th anniversary signatures thank you for the memories s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt