May God protect my grand children shirt

 they are very productive and that waste food compost could be sold cheaply too..we don't help ourselves enough.. we could be very efficient how we feed ourselves with a bit of thought from governments...I hate to waste food but it's only what I have to waste but I can't help thinking how others would be glad of the food we throw out..it's soul destroying to see people starving esp those kids in Afghanistan they have nothing. how does that mother feel to have nothing to give her kids to eat. it's just beyond terrible..we need do things better in future if we are to fix hunger please don't waste food..please get hot bin composter and make compost can be put in small space no smell quick compost. 

 Buy it here: May God protect my grand children shirt
May God protect my grand children s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt