Living La Vida Loca but not willingly shirt

  I dont get why a member of party can investigate her own party n public arent privvy to the whole story...police were late getting involved too. The whole situation is disgusting and disrespectful to the people locking us all up then partying on the hush at least twice. I think it's about time everyone gets over the little gathering they had at Nu 10 and start worrying about the war that will kill 1000nds more, if they were all working together, they more than likely had to take tests anyway , this is all political nothing to do about us it's all about labour getting control. 

Buy it here: Living La Vida Loca but not willingly shirt
Living La Vida Loca but not willingly s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt