I’m a Squirter Halloween shirt

 Whereas Quakers, Retired Music Teachers, Nurses, Librarians and Food Bank Volunteers (called "Loomnie Lefties" and "Rent-A-Mob" by the rightwing press that calls for violeence every day) are "surprisingly" non-violent.  this started off peaceful; its escalated that bad because its provoked by government. Its not police or protesters fault actually its the Bill and government that are playing us off against each other. You can't stop protests, they are a natural bi product of making or not making laws. Remove the right to peacefully protest and it then becomes a riot. 

Buy it here: I’m a Squirter Halloween shirt
I'm a Squirter Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Never underestimate an old man with a Hockey Stick Vintage shirt

Born to drive tractors forced to go school shirt