If I can’t bring my dog I’m not going pumpkin Halloween shirt

 What was left was the usual trouble makers half of which probably had no idea what the protest was about. I think the police should be congratulated on their patience when yet again they were taunted hand had fireworks bottles and other missiles including urine in containers aimed at them. So grow up if you think this is acceptable behaviour for allegedly mature humans to show. From what I could see from the news footage, it was a peaceful protest. 

Buy it here: If I can’t bring my dog I’m not going pumpkin Halloween shirt
If I can't bring my dog I'm not going pumpkin Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Never underestimate an old man with a Hockey Stick Vintage shirt

Born to drive tractors forced to go school shirt