I ain’t no got Dang Son of a bitch shirt

 Did anybody spot the retractions by Avon police on the Wednesday after the first disturbance to say that the serious injuries to the three police, including two with broken bones, didn’t actually happen? But those “injuries” were quoted in every single news report and have formed the opinions of all those on here now going on about rent-a-mobs (and other examples of tabloid speak) and think giving away our civil liberties is fine because it’ll never affect them. Slippery slope and something they’d never stand for even somewhere like France. 

Buy it here: I ain’t no got Dang Son of a bitch shirt
I ain't no got Dang Son of a bitch s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Never underestimate an old man with a Hockey Stick Vintage shirt

Born to drive tractors forced to go school shirt