Santa Claus ask your mom if I’m real Christmas shirt

  As we’re intending to vaccinate the entire adult population - and quickly - I’d rather a few people “jump” the queue than wasting time and vaccines. A few people being selfish, that's news provided we aren't talking about the government or contracts and procurement. So a few people have had the vaccine that missed the criteria, do we know all of them were match fit, maybe their reasons weren't so venal, maybe they knew something our systems were blind to, maybe they were trying to do thier best by someone they love or care for, maybe they actually were out and out b**tards, so what? We accidentally vaccinated a couple of b**tards. It's hardly a complete disaster that one or two people have got the vaccine early even if for purely selfish reasons. 

Buy it here: Santa Claus ask your mom if I’m real Christmas shirt

Santa Claus ask your mom if I'm real Christmas s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt