Monkey Cowboys photo shirt

 My mum used to work in a job center in Bulgaria and they were quite picky of what job they want to do, making problems if their benefits are not paid in time and refusing the jobs they’ve been offered! If they really want to live in a nice and clean environment they can work together and make it look better, but the easiest thing is to complain and blame everyone else! They steal metal, cars, money, they steal electricity and build illegal houses and at the end of the day it’s never their fault! I don’t even understand who makes all these videos about them and the way they live? Why do they have to portray Bulgaria the way they do?

Buy it here: Monkey Cowboys photo shirt
Monkey Cowboys photo s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt