Listening to Lemon Demon at a Sensible Volume shirt

 Kevin O Neill, sorry, but it's every persons right to decide if they want to have the vaccine or not. I have seen some people sail through their vaccines, no problem whatsoever. I have also seen others who have had serious reactions to theirs. Two of whom I know personally and who ended up in hospital. They both now have ongoing health issues and one ended up with an extremely bad case of covid anyway. Your body, your choice. Kevin O Neill I agree that volunteers shouldn't go into care homes if family can't visit. However it is a personal choice whether someone has the vaccine. If you read the government reports it confirms the vaccine does not stop a person spreading the virus. The court of Human Rights has stated that it will not be mandatory. And it will be illegal to discriminate against those who choose not to have it.

Buy it here: Listening to Lemon Demon at a Sensible Volume shirt
Listening to Lemon Demon at a Sensible Volume s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt