I wish a Karen would shirt

  Too true I was married to a Rumanian her mother went mad at group of them in Oxford street who were discussing where they were going to steal from next. When she berated them in Rumanian they all ran in different directions. WhenI married her daughter in Florence a group of Roma children, about fifteen of them attempted to rob us on the way to the service! I can’t believe the hatred and discrimination against the Roma community. Just like every community on Earth you’re going to get nut jobs and you get good people too. Just because some Roma people abuse the system, doesn’t mean they all do. 

Buy it here: I wish a Karen would shirt
I wish a Karen would s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt