I’m a Peacock you gotta let me fly shirt

 That's good news. Don't know why I'm posting this..still good news . Important that I got my imput out there .Hope this answered some of the unasked questions.Thanks for misunderstanding. Patricia Mensa Did you watch the body cam footage? She was legitimately surprised. Still, Dante shouldn't have been pulled over to begin with. And the judge's sentence was far to lenient. Two years, all because she cried in court?! I would have expected her to have gotten at least 8 years. It's what a black man as a former cop would have gotten shooting a white guy. Knowing how twisted the system is he would have gotten ten times her sentence. 

Buy it here: I’m a Peacock you gotta let me fly shirt
I'm a Peacock you gotta let me fly s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt