Nerdy Dirty Inked and Curvy shirt

 But I still eat meat after 10 year try not to do. It's genetic thing like the difference between cat and dog. I once achieved one whole month to live vegetarian and this took so much energy out of me that I could not live normal and plus I got depression and addiction on something else. Mina Lessly Its really refreshing to see someone properly describe it as an addiction which it is. I'm sorry you felt like you had less energy trying to go vegetarian, you might have more luck trying nowadays given the great options available. Terry Williams youre missing the point Terry, this is a massive step forward at a crucial time! We need to stop eating meat to help save the planet! ( as well as the ethics obvs) People need an alternative, without one most people will continue eating meat Terry Williams So you do realise that 40% of UK beef comes from spent dairy cows right? 

Buy it here: Nerdy Dirty Inked and Curvy shirt

Nerdy Dirty Inked and Curvy s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt