My circle is so small I’ve started talking to myself I like me she’s funny shirt

  Mano Ramakrishnan you do know the UK has donated millions of vaccinations overseas. 20.3million doses. I’ve had to cancel my long awaited reunion (two and a half years) with my children in South Africa due to this circus. Apparently bring triple vaccinated holds no water. I have no words for the devastation that I feel. Linz Haddon We can’t blame governments for this, we can only blame the virus. I’m waiting from Australia to be reunited with my children - two years also, as well as elderly parents. Linz Haddon its a surprise to us all in Cape Town wth! It's all about control. If the UK will not share their vaccines then tough. We are well below the covid danger level not like the UK.....sorry to hear this. Linz Haddon theres signs this new variant can evade the immunity granted by the vaccines because it’s so heavily mutated. The UK government is trying to play it safe until we know a bit more about this variant. 

Buy it here: My circle is so small I’ve started talking to myself I like me she’s funny shirt
My circle is so small I've started talking to myself I like me she's funny s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt