I solemnly swear a lot shirt

 Dawn Carter The EU did not back Italy and Greece because of their guilty conscience. In the past, most of them invaded other countries, settled by force, killed or enslaved many natives and plundered their resources. They created several countries on foreign soil and populated them with their own people. Sounds a bit dodgy and underhand (create another disaster to get the world's eye off the main object). If Belarus was above board they would have flown the migrants direct to Germany. I mean really how did these migrants land on Poland's border - did they just magically appear? And of course the media aren't helping the situation at all other tgan blowing it straight out of the water as per usual.....however it wouldn't surprise me if the media is getting paid by Russia for keeping everyone's eye on the Polish border. They won’t go away . When they gain public sympathy they will get in,, unfortunately when they get in thousands more will come to take their place. How can europe support all these thousands of people?

Buy it here: I solemnly swear a lot shirt

I solemnly swear a lot s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt