Mickey mouse Xavier university of Louisiana since 1925 homecoming ’21 shirt

 If the BBC would like to give us all the same access and promotion that they give to the “celebrities” then you might have an argument. And as far as my comment as to their “job” this still stands, spending your entire professional life pretending to be someone else does not qualify you to comment on anything! there is vaccine to be had, except the poor countries cannot afford these? Basic issue is money but many organisations want a share and every country's economy is also badly hit by this pandemic. I completely agree but there is also a problem with take up in some of the poorer countries. I have recently come back from one such country where although the vaccine is available, vaccine rates are under 20 % due to mistrust of the vaccine and politics at play. My step dad got both shots last year when they first came out and he just got out of the hospital today after a 2 week stay after getting COVID-19. 

Buy it here: Mickey mouse Xavier university of Louisiana since 1925 homecoming ’21 shirt
Mickey mouse Xavier university of Louisiana since 1925 homecoming '21 s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt