Michael Myers Halloween Kills 43 years 1978 2021 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

 Rosemary Livesley that is soo true! I am a retired Nurse and realise the serious implications of the virus! Also have noticed too all the concerns you have noted! I also hear people who are out and about saying they are safe as they are double vaccinated! Keep up the good work! Rosemary Livesley I totally agree with you. I live in Cornwall and I must say that the majority of people DO still wear a face covering and sanitise our hands. I still do. Went to Exeter and there was hardly anyone wearing them. People will be up in arms when the government tell everyone to stay at home, wear face masks etc. Only have themselves to blame. Rosemary Livesley Becquse life needs to get back to normal. To much freedom? We can't stay in lockdown forever. No one would have any immune system at all! And a simple cough would kill.people. this is going to be around for years to come. We need to learn to live with it now. 

Buy it here: Michael Myers Halloween Kills 43 years 1978 2021 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

Michael Myers Halloween Kills 43 years 1978 2021 signatures thank you for the memories s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt