I don’t watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas shirt

 Just because the government said you don’t have to take precautions anymore I keep hearing comments like “now we’re getting back to normality” or “the crisis is over” as if the government magically eliminated Covid by one change in policy. Or, “well everybody else has stopped taking precautions so I have too.” Where’s common sense gone? Look at the numbers? Do they tell you Covid’s gone away? The public seems to be incapable of making its own decisions on anything without the government (which they universally criticise and vilify) telling them what to do or basing their choices on what “everybody else” is doing. How about taking personal responsibility for yourself and your family for a change and making your own decisions based on independent analysis? Wales has mandatory face coverings indoors, they also have vaccine passports for accessing large events. Basically they have 'plan B'. 

Buy it here: I don’t watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas shirt
I don't watch crime shows for entertainment I watch for new ideas s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt