Beards are like Tequila they make my clothes fall off shirt

 After 11years working 50h a week on my feet in the hospitality industry, (that everyone knows that is hard work and badly paid) I was able to get an office job. Still the company never considered work from home a possibility until the confinement. Now I've been working from home for over an year and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am still very productive but instead of spending my breaks sitting in the break room scrolling on my phone, I can do some home stuff so when I finish work I'm never worried if "I have to do laundry" or whatever.. I don't have kids, which makes me love being at home without distractions nor social pressure to look good, be friendly, participate in activities that I really don't want to. Geoffrey Lages the pandemic has forced an opportunity that many companies wanted to trial ie majority of days working from home.

Buy ti here: Beards are like Tequila they make my clothes fall off shirt
Beards are like Tequila they make my clothes fall off s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt