I’m billing you for this conversation shirt

  the home of the Poet Laureate, a national digital library and the world's largest library, containing more than 125 million items in nearly every language and format-from ancient Chinese woodblock prints to compact discs. Founded in 1800 to serve the reference needs of Congress, the Library has grown into an unparalleled treasure house of knowledge and creativity. The Advertising Council The Ad Council is a private, nonprofit organization with a 60-year history of marshaling volunteer talent from the advertising and media industries to deliver critical messages to the American public. The Ad Council has produced thousands of public service campaigns that address the most pressing social issues of the day. 

Buy it here: I’m billing you for this conversation shirt

I'm billing you for this conversation s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt