I ain’t afraid to love a man I ain’t afraid to shoot one either shirt

  Rand, a Russian emigree, fled the Soviet Union in 1926 and quickly established herself in Hollywood as a script writer. Born Alice Rosenbaum, she took her pen name from her typewriter brand and from a Finnish name she liked. Rand was an outspoken supporter of capitalism and was famous for wearing a gold brooch in the shape of a dollar sign. Her "Objectivist" philosophy championed self over group, reason over belief, and human and individual good over ideal and collective moral precepts. Like her fiction manuscripts, Rand's nonfiction drafts will be of interest to textual scholars and researchers looking into her principles of authorship and aesthetics. The new collection of Rand papers will be available to readers in the Manuscript Reading Room once they have been processed. 

Buy it here: I ain’t afraid to love a man I ain’t afraid to shoot one either shirt
I ain't afraid to love a man I ain't afraid to shoot one either s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt